This Episode: The ‘Give 2 Get’ System To Grow Your Business
My ‘Give 2 Get’ System to grow your business asks, “What can I give to get what I want?” This goes back to the rule of reciprocity, meaning that when you give someone something they will feel the psychological need to reciprocate. This could mean fair pay for your employees or a loyalty rewards program for your customers. Integrating this system and way of thinking into your business will not only make it more fun, it will make it more profitable too.
Want to learn even more about the ‘Give 2 Get’ System and other proven strategies for business growth? Be sure to register for the “How To Grow Your Retail Store From 6 to 7 Figures” LIVE training coming up on March 9th.
Click the button below to register now. In this FREE live training you will learn:
– My proven 5-step “Give 2 Get” system guaranteed to get you the growth you want and bring the excitement, passion, and fun back to your business.
– The best way, the easiest way, and the fastest way to boost your average ticket and increase revenue immediately, (NOTE: they are not the same!)
– Why your mindset – the way you are thinking about your business – could be sabotaging your success and how shifting to an investment mindset can unleash the growth you’ve been looking for.
– How to create a high-level customer loyalty program that rewards both of the most desired shopping behaviors and exponentially increases customer lifetime value.
– How to identify and maximize the huge opportunities opened up by the pandemic that have transformed independent retail… forever.
Question I have is how to incorporate the 6 box system into a POS system. We have several retail areas: Farm Market & Bakery, Cider Mill, Winery, Farm Fun Outdoors, U-Pick, Schoolhouse Winery.
Suggestions on how to do with POS system? Or contact our POS system to find out how to reward guests after reaching a certain threshold of purchases?
Most POS systems don’t allow a combination of tracking both frequency and total dollars spent. My recommendation is that you use the 6 box program parallel to but not tied into your POS system.
Thanks for your question!