Solve Your Year-End Inventory Counting Headaches Once and For All!
The Inventory Counting Checklist works for any size store, for any size staff, for any industry. You don’t have to re-invent the wheel!
AND IT’S ABSOLUTELY FREE! There is no obligation and we guarantee that using our checklist will save you TIME and MONEY.
Sign up now to get your FREE Inventory Counting Checklist! When you use this system you will:
- Count everything in your store once, but only once.
- Learn a fail-safe, method to spot check for accuracy.
- Properly prepare your store beforehand, so when the time comes to count, everything runs like clockwork.
- Get your staff in the right mood to do the job the right way.
Plus, we will sign you up for our free Tip of the Week filled with great ideas and inspiration to help you build a better business.
Even if you are doing a pretty good job right now, this system will tweak it and pay for itself in payroll, accuracy and lots of other intangibles. The devil (and the profit) is in the details! Highly successful merchants pay attention to the not-very-sexy, but oh-so-important things like inventory accuracy.
Taking an accurate inventory gives you the ability to impact your business in some critical areas:
- Slow down your shrink. Face it, you are losing money to both shoplifters and to employee theft, and the only way to get a handle on it is to get a handle on your inventory.
- Don’t risk paying extra taxes. If you over count, your cost-of-goods will go down, your profit (on paper!) will go up and you’ll pay taxes on income you didn’t actually earn.
- Don’t sell yourself short. If you under count your inventory, you’ll show less profit, which may have a bad effect on your relationship with your banker or investors.
- Bad inventory numbers make your POS system nothing more than a very expensive cash register. Remember the term “garbage in, garbage out?”
About WhizBang! Retail Training
Twenty years ago Bob and Susan Negen founded WhizBang! Retail Training to help retailers, store owners and managers get the nuts-and-bolts skills they need to run a successful business. In those twenty years they have worked with hundreds of thousands of retailers, presented at trade shows and conferences all over North America, created numerous courses for retail owners, managers and employees, and written a best-selling book on retail marketing.
Bob and Susan’s skills and real-world perspective come from over 40 years of combined on-the-floor retail experience. Bob founded the Mackinaw Kite Co., an award winning chain of kite and toy stores, and ran them for 19 years. Susan started her retail career as an executive at Bloomingdale’s and Macy’s, before she joined Bob at the Mackinaw Kite Co.
Together they have a knockout one-two punch of sophisticated “big business” skills and street-smart small business experience.