What’s Going On In Your Store When You’re Not Around?
Make Sure Your Customers Always Get The Service They Deserve
It’s happened to all of us… You drop by your store on your day off only to find your employees texting, leaning, preening, or day dreaming while your customers are left to fend for themselves. You just know you’re losing sales today and customers for life.
ARRGGHHHHHH! It makes you wonder what they’re doing all the rest of the time you’re not around. Well, wonder no longer. That‘s why we created this guide… to take the mystery out of building your own simple secret shopper program.
How Create A Simple Shopper Program gives you an easy way to get specific customer feedback about the service your staff is providing – even when you’re not at your store.
Use This Secret Shopper Program To Find Out:
- How soon (or if!!) the shopper was greeted by your employees.
- Your employee’s general appearance and attitude.
- How well your employee matched the customer’s need with your products.
- If your employee attempted to add on to the sale.
- Whether the sale was properly completed and correct change given.
- If the customer was asked to be on your mailing list.
- How the transaction ended – did the employee say “thank you?”
- The shopper’s overall opinion about the shopping experience.
- ANY OTHER standards that you expect your employees to keep.
This is absolutely critical information! That’s why every major retailer and service provider pays big bucks to have their stores “shopped.”
If all the big players are using a secret shopper program, why aren’t you? If you’re NOT using a secret shopper program, I’m not surprised. Hardly any smaller stores or service business owners I know have a secret shopper program. For most small business owners, the expense of hiring it out is too great and the idea of finding and managing all those secret shoppers themselves is just overwhelming! But that doesn’t change your need to keep your staff focused on giving great customer service, even when you’re not around.
This program is easy to set up, easy to run, and it will immediately put money in your bank account. I know, because it worked for me. This program was developed and tested on the floor of my store. You just have to use it… and profit from it.
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- The key to making your secret shopper program EASY.
- The secret side benefit that will immediately INCREASE SALES and PROFITS.
- An eight-step action plan to get you going right away.
- SAMPLE letters and forms so you don’t have to re-invent the wheel.
- A recap form so you can TRACK your employee’s results and MEASURE sales increases.
So how much is all this amazing information? Just $27!
If a secret shopper program can boost your customer service levels enough to add just a single sale every day, this $27 investment could be worth over $10,000 in just the first year!!
Ours is a very small town which presents many challenges to running a successful brick and mortar retail store. We attribute the fact that our July numbers were UP (a whopping 50% over last year), to many of the WhizBang! Training ideas we have implemented, especially the secret shopper program.Renee Poppenhagen
If for any reason you’re not happy, just let us know and we’ll refund your money. No questions asked, no hassles. There’s absolutely no risk in trying it out!
Do yourself a favor, click on the link below and get the downloadable secret shopper program going in your store right now. Make sure your customers are getting the service they deserve – even when you’re not around!
How to Get Your Downloadable Product
Most downloadable products are delivered immediately via a web page or in your product receipt email. There can be a lag time of up to 30 minutes before the email is sent from our servers. If you do not receive your confirmation email please check your spam or junk folders.
Once you have viewed your download able product, be sure to save it to your computer so you can see it again in the future. If you have any difficulties call us at 800.842.1660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.