Save Tons Of Time & Loads Of Money Using This Proven Inventory Counting System
A WhizBang! Guide To An Incredibly Accurate Inventory Count
Are you one of the 95% of retail store owners who find counting their store annoying, frustrating, expensive, and time consuming? I understand your frustration completely! I’ve been there. For years I understood what needed to be done (take a completely accurate inventory of all the stuff in my store) but I did not have a clue how to do it. And it drove me crazy!
Then I met my soon-to-be wife, and current business partner, Susan. She was a manager at a number of large department stores, where they spent decades and hundreds and hundreds of inventories honing and refining the system that takes every possible bug out of the process.
Susan Designed A Simple Process For Counting Everything Once!
After twelve years of pulling my hair out I realized I would never have to take a half-baked, hope-for-the-best, inventory count again. I learned that using a tried and true SYSTEM is the only way to make counting your store quick, easy, and accurate.
It was a huge relief to finally get it right!
Solve Your Year-End Inventory Counting Headaches Once and For All!
Susan and I wrote down the tips, tricks, and a step-by-step process for taking a WhizBang! physical inventory and put it all in the Inventory Counting Kit.
The system in this kit works for any size store, for any size staff, for any industry. You don’t have to re-invent the wheel! When you use this system you will:
- Count everything in your store once, but only once.
- Learn a fail-safe, method to spot check for accuracy.
- Properly prepare your store beforehand, so when the time comes to count, everything runs like clockwork.
- Get your staff in the right mood to do the job the right way.
Even if you are doing a pretty good job right now, this system will tweak it and pay for itself in payroll, accuracy and lots of other intangibles. The devil (and the profit) is in the details! Highly successful merchants pay attention to the not-very-sexy, but oh-so-important things like inventory accuracy.
Taking an accurate inventory gives you the ability to impact your business in some critical areas:
- Slow down your shrink. Face it, you are losing money to both shoplifters and to employee theft, and the only way to get a handle on it is to get a handle on your inventory.
- Don’t risk paying extra taxes. If you over count, your cost-of-goods will go down, your profit (on paper!) will go up and you’ll pay taxes on income you didn’t actually earn.
- Don’t sell yourself short. If you under count your inventory, you’ll show less profit, which may have a bad effect on your relationship with your banker or investors.
- Bad inventory numbers make your POS system nothing more than a very expensive cash register. Remember the term “garbage in, garbage out?”
This Is Everything You Need To Count Your Store Correctly:
- Clearly written, detailed, easy to follow, step-by-step directions on how to count your merchandise and how to calculate your shortage.
- Ready to use downloadable forms, checklists, and spreadsheets.
- An audio download featuring a conversation with Susan Negen discussing the tips and tricks that make the job easier and better. It is the voice of LOTS of experience, learned the hard way, by doing hundreds of counts in many stores of all sizes.
If you are ready to start planning your physical inventory right away, you’re in luck! The Inventory Counting Kit is just $47. Click the button below to order your Inventory Counting Kit today.
This is such an important part of every retail store that we decided to make this report, right out the Inventory Management Kit of the Retail Mastery System, available to everyone. Order yours today for $47!
How to Get Your Downloadable Product
Most downloadable products are delivered immediately via a web page or in your product receipt email. There can be a lag time of up to 30 minutes before the email is sent from our servers. If you do not receive your confirmation email please check your spam or junk folders.
Once you have viewed your download able product, be sure to save it to your computer so you can see it again in the future. If you have any difficulties call us at 800.842.1660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.